A short video how to remove a coupling with a dove tail.
It requires a pair of tweezers and a bit of gentle force.
- Place locomotive or carriage on its back,
- grab the coupling with the tweezers,
- then gently lift the coupling,
- the screw underneath is exposed,
- placing it back reverse the steps.
Sometimes a card kit just does not fit in the space you have in mind for it or has to be altered for the purpose you have in mind for it.
In this blog I will show you that changing the appearance of a card kit is not much more difficult than building one by following the instructions.
I will show you how I changed a Metcalfe small factory into a low relief building. The kit is intended to be built to look like this:
But instead I made this of it: